Pacific Beach Online.com -Pacific Beach California
Rosarito Tijuana Children Orphanages Article #8
Easter in Tijuana and Rosarito Orphanatorio's Article #8
Every month or two a group of local volunteers from both Mexico and the San Diego area get together to visit some of the childrens centers in the Rosarito and Tijuana area and drop off donations.
Come with us as we visit three homeless childrens centers and orphanages in Rosarito and Tijuana and bring some gifts and candy for the kids for Easter 2005.
The roadside cliffs going through Tijuana.
As with most of our trips we started off by heading down to Rosarito to meet at the Rosarito Beach Hotel.
This is one of many cliff areas along the road to Rosarito which have the tendency to erode and release rocks onto the roadway during rainy times.
More of the cliffs in Tijuana leading to the Toll Road to Rosarito.
Just as we were getting into Rosarito the car started sputtering and eventually died and rolled to a stop at the very first exit into the city.
Here is an action shot of our friend and driver putting oil into the car.
As it turned out we put in about 4+ quarts of oil before heading back on the road to get down to The Rosarito Beach Hotel.
The car went about 3 miles down the road before the engine blew. We coasted of the exit and got within 3 blocks of the hotel.
The moral of the story here is ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR OIL...especially BEFORE you leave on a trip into Mexico.
Since we only had one good car a few riders jumped on the back bumper and took a "shuttle" down to see The New Horizon Childrens Shelter which was one of the first places we saw and visited when we heard the kids were barely surviving on some meager donations.
It was true as we later found out (See article click here) and it was The Gringo Gazette which later published an article on our story which lead to a massive amount of donations and support from the community in both the United States and Mexico.
The children at New Horizon Ranch in Rosarito with our group of volunteers March 2005. The New Horizon Ranch Childrens Shelter aminly works with boys from 5-18 who have been placed by D.I.F. or from family memebers or relatives who feel someone they know is having drug or alchohol problems and not taking good care of the kids.
There are over 3,000 children in the Tijuana Mexico area who are homeless.
Kit Kat candy bars were among some of the goodies passed out to the kids for an early Easter Party.
The New Horizon Childrens Shelter is located on the very outskirts of Rosarito. They have a nice plot of land and have several sound structures the kids live in which were built by traveling missionary groups over the last 7 years.
The kids loved the Easter Eggs which were filled with different types of candy.
A recent donation of computers to the shelter was a great boost for the kids to do homework. They now need some help setting them up and getting them going.
The kids love getting their photos taken and then seeing the shot on the camera display as they are seeing here in this photo.
One of the happy smiling faces on the Saturday afternoon.
It was great to see the kids here and know they were doing 10X better than when we had first met them.
They still need cash donations to pay bills and they can always still use food donations since that is one of the main things all places seem to struggle with.
Beatrice the administrator for the shelter was trying to take care of 22 kids with less than $400.00 per month.
There is now plenty of clothing and blankets but cash is always scarce and is the one thing most of these places do not receive.
Casa Hogar Emanuel La Gloria Tijuana
Casa Emanuel in La Gloria Tijuana was our next stop. This place is run by Eduardo and Anna Mendez and is one of four places they operate in the Tijuana area.
This orphanage in La Gloria is for kids from 4 to 9 years old.
Once the kids reach 10 years of age they into the next home for kids who are from 10-14.
This home which is all boys has about 25 kids at any one time.
The kids where having a great time with some local Tijuana residents who were providing games and projects for the kids to participate in.
The kids were happy to take a quick break for some candy.
The kids here are almost all placed through D.I.F.
Eduardo and Anna have been taking care of kids in the Tijuana area for almost 15 years and they operate 4 homes and soon to be 5 in the Tijuana area.
Here local Tijuana residents spend quality time with some of the kids working on school work and projects.
Anna Mendez smiles for the camera.
She and her husband Eduardo (a pastor) were living in an area of Tijuana where kids were living out of cars and they started out asking one child to live with them...and then another....and then another....you know the rest.
The story is the same with just about every place we have visited.
Normal people being confronted with kids digging through the garbage, or living in cars eventualy prompted them to take action and do something to help.
Now after neary 15 years Anna and Eduardo have a dream to build THE FIRST ALL GIRLS ORPHANATORIO in TIJUANA.
Currently they need $65,000 to finish this project which will be home to 50 girls now living on the streets of Tijuana.
To learn more about Eduardo and Anna Mendez and their dream to open a all girls orphanage click Tijuana Girls Orphanage article
Some of children playing at the La Gloria orphanatorio and eating their candy.
Casa Hogar Eben Ezer Tijuana
It was now time to cruise to Casa Hogar Eben Ezer which is run by Pastor Freddie Duarte and Eva Hernandez.
This is one home which is mainly girls and is also one which needs the most help.
Several months ago the home the kids were living in had a huge rent raise which forced them to relocate to a 2.5 bedroom basement with 15 kids and three adults living in.
There are 18 people living in a 700 square foot space and they badly need a bigger home.
Here we are saying hello to Eva on our arrival.
This home is mainly girls and even though they live in a small space they are all very happy and grateful for everything they have.
I documented their living space in our last article Casa Hogar Eben Ezer Tijuana for more information on this home and these kids.
More happy faces getting Easter egg candy.
Since there is very little room in the house they use the backyard area for desks to give the kids a plce to do their homework.
Here we are getting ready for some coffee in the living room and kitchen area of the house.
The older woman in the photo was living in an $80.00 a month shack with no heat in the ravine below. She stays at the house and helps take care of the kids and is now part of the family.
The kids did a little program for everyone singing and dancing.
The songs were all ones giving praise and being thankful for everything they have.
The Faces of Homeless Children
Here is a real time photo and story of a little boy and girl who were abanded and were living in the streets of Tijuana before a pastor rescued them and took them to Freddie and Eva. Many of the homelss children in Tijuana are young kids.
They have been with them now for about 4 months.
There are an estimated 3,000 more kids like this still living on the streets in boxes, cars and on the streets.
These kids are highly likely to be sexually abused and exploited living in these types of conditions.
We are committed to helping solve this situation and in addition to helping get Freddie and Eva a new home and getting Eduardo and Anna Mendez the money they need for the girls orphanatorio, we are trying to raise the nearly 6 million dollars we estimate it willtake to build the infrastructure needed to get all of these kids into loving homes and shelters.
There are way to many young kids like this trying to make it on their own now living on the streets of Tijuana.
Eduardo Mendez knows where many of these kids lived and estimated it would take less than a week to go directly into the streets and invite 50 girls now homeless to come into their new shelter.
Here is a look at one of the closet areas being used as a 3rd bedroom.
The girls were all having fun playing with each other and hanging out with the visitors.
The kids from Casa Hogar Eben Ezer Easter 2005.
Help these grls get a new home!
Last week Pastor Freddie found a new home that is a 6 bedroom place with a huge acre lot.
The kids are looking for $50,000 to purchase this new place which will allow them to grow and eventually help out more children.
If you can help these folks out in any way with donations or support please contact us at 858-274-5439 or call them direct at 011-52-664-900-3767.
Click a href="http://www.pacificbeachonline.com/content/article.html/214713" target="_new">Casa Hogar Eben Ezer Tijuana for more information on this home and these kids.
Well when the car engine blew I knew we would be backpacking back across the border and hitting the trolley to get back to Pacific Beach.
Here is a look at the traffic going out of Mexico and back to the USA.
This is only about 2/3 of the lanes since there are more to the far right not visible in this photo.
The Tijuana Mexico/USA border is the most crossed border checkpoint in the world.
Past Articles on Homeless Children in Tijuana and Rosarito
Past Rosarito and Tijuana Orphanage ArticlesAfter seeing the condition of the New Horizon Ranch Childrens Center and their struggle to have food and basic necessities in the Fall of 2004, we have committed ourselves to trying to visit every orphanage and childrens center in Tijuana and Rosarito to make sure no other places are falling between the cracks.
What we have found is that there are some orphanages which are doing very well and there are still others which are struggling desperately to keep food on the table and provide basic needs of clothing and blankets.
We at Pacific Beach Online are committed to finding these places and helping develop a source of funding and donations to help them do the very caring and needed work for these kids.
There are still an estimated 12,000 homeless kids in Mexico with an estimated 3,000 living on the streets of Tijuana less than 25 miles from Pacific Beach.
We estimate based on the projects that Eduardo and his wife are doing that it will take about $6,000,000 dollars to build the facilities needed to give these kids a home.
It is our goal to help Eduardo get the funding needed to get the girls shelter going and then work on getting funding for additional projects until these children have shelter.
Too bold of a project?
We don't think so especially when you are working in San Diego, land of the entreprenuer and home to many large fortune 500 companies who can easiliy make this happen.
Check out our series of articles on other orphanages in Tijuana and Rosarito as we document the life and conditions many of these children live in.
If you have any donations of clothing and food you would like to drop off and live in San Diego our office address is:
Pacific Beach Online
Southern California Hotels, Resorts, Vacation Rentals & Attractions
San Diego Hotels and ResortsLa Jolla Hotels and Resorts
La Jolla Hotels & Resorts
Mission Beach, Pacific Beach & Mission Bay Beach & bayfront Hotels and Resorts:
Mission Beach, Pacific Beach & Mission Bay Hotels and Resorts
Cheap Hotels Close to San Diego Area Beaches
Here are some great hotels close to the beach in Sports Arena or Point Loma
at cheap or low cost rates for those on a budget:-))
Low Cost Hotels by Mission Beach, Mission Bay, Ocean Beach and Pacific Beach
San Diego North County Coastal Beachfront Hotels and Resorts:
North County San Diego Beach Hotels and Resorts including
Carlsbad, Oceanside, Del Mar and more
San Diego Hotels & Resorts with Discount Online Rates
San Diego Area Hotels and Resorts
San Diego Beach and Bay Hotels and Resorts
San Diego and Mission Bay area Beach Hotels & Resorts
Coronado Area Hotels and Resorts
Coronado Area Hotels and Resorts
San Diego Downtown/Airport Hotels:
San Diego Downtown and Airport Hotels
Harbor Island/Shelter Island
Harbor Island and Shelter Island Hotels
Mission Valley, Hotel Circle and Old Town San Diego
Mission Valley, Hotel Circle & Old Town Area Hotels
San Diego Vacation Rentals
Vacation Rental Reservation Links and InformationMission Beach & Pacific Beach
Vacation Rental Search
La Jolla, Del Mar & San Diego
Vacation Rental Search
Vacation Rental Information
1-866-889-3066 Monday thru Friday
8AM to 5PM PST.
* Vacation rentals must be reserved online
* When booking the vacation rental there is a $10.00 booking fee for reserving it out of the database.
* Within 24-48 hours a confirmation and contract for the rental will be emailed and the deposit and contract are mailed in.
* Full payment for vacation rentals is due 60 days before the stay.
Los Angeles and Orange County Coastal Hotels and ResortsSanta Monica, Malibu and Venice Beach area Hotels and Resorts
Santa Monica, Malibu & Venice Beach Area Hotels and Resorts
Los Angeles: Airport/LAX Area Hotels
LAX / Los Angeles Aiport Area Hotels
Los Angeles: Downtown
Downtown Los Angeles Hotels
Los Angeles: Hollywood/Beverly Hills
Hollywood and Beverly Hills Area Hotels and Resorts
Los Angeles: Long Beach
Long Beach Area Hotels
Orange County Coastal Hotels, Resorts & AttractionsOrange County: Beach Cities including San Clemente, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach & Huntington Beach
San Clemente, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Huntington Beach & Newport Beach
Orange County: Disneyland / Knotts Area Hotels
Disneyland & Knotts Berry Farm Area Hotels
Southern California Attractions & Discount TicketsBook and buy tickets online for>
SeaWorld San Diego, The San Diego Zoo, The San Diego Wild Animal Park,
Universal Studios, LegoLand California, Disneyland and
over 40 more Southern California Attractions & things to do!
Discount Attraction Tickets and Information on
The San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, LegoLand California (Carlsbad),
The San Diego Wild Animal Park, San Diego Scenic Tours, SEAL Amphibious Tours, The Midway Carrier
Anaheim Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm,
Los Angeles -Universal Studios, Space Mountain
and over 40 more Southern California Attractions and things to do,br>CLICK HERE
Southern California Local Beach Websites & Links
LA JOLLA - La Jolla Village Online.com
PACIFIC BEACH -Pacific Beach Online.com
MISSION BEACH - Mission Beach Online.com
OCEAN BEACH -Ocean Beach Online.com
ROSARITO MEXICO -Rosarito Beach Online.com
SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA
SAN DIEGO ATTRACTIONS & Visitor Information -Mission Beach Concierge.com
Southern California Beach Cities -Southern California Beach Cities.com
San Diego Vacation Rentals -Cool San Diego Beach Rentals.com
MISSION BEACH - PACIFIC BEACH FASHIONS Mission Beach Girls.com
San Diego Surf Cam PacificBeachSurfCam.com
Mission Beach & Pacific Beach Area Restaurants, Bars & Places to Eat
Socal Beaches Magazine - The Hottest Beach Magazine in Southern California!
Advertise in Socal Beaches Magazine and get your message in front of over 100,000 unique sets of eyeballs per month!
Now Distributing from Ocean Beach to Oceanside!
Email us here for advertising information.
San Diego & Southern California Beach Shops,
* Pacific Beach MAP|
* TOWER23 Rooms & Reservations
* Pacific Beach Clothing Boutiques & Places to Shop
* Pacific Beach Real Estate Search
* Pacific Beach Restaurants, Bars & Places to Eat
* FREE LONG DISTANCE Calling Service
* Pacific Beach Vacation Rental Search
* TOWER23 Hotel Info
* Pacific Beach Hotel & Resort Search
* Creating a Sustainable Economy & Future
* Earth Ecosystem Report
* Habitat for Humanity Home Rebuilding Program
* Pacific Beach & San Diego Upcoming Events
* San Diego City Parks & Permit Info
* Mission Bay Parks and Permit Info
* Banana Bungelow Youth Hostel PB
* Live San Diego & Pacific Beach Weather Images
* Pacific Beach Shopping
* Mission Beach Community Information
* Pacific Beach Town Council
* Mission Beach Town Council
* China Inn Chinese Restaurant PB
* Pacific Beach Restaurants
* Sinbad Cafe 1050 Garnet Ave
* Pacific Beach Lifeguard Info
* Pacific Beach Elementary School
* FREE San Diego Classifieds
* Mission Beach Women's Club
* Shop Pacific Beach.com
* Shop Mission Beach.com
* We Love PB.com
* San Diego Golf Tee Times
* Ocean Beach Online Site Map
* Website Statistics
* Pacific Beach Jet Ski & Water Rentals
* Surfrider Foundation San Diego
* I Love a Clean San Diego .org
* San Diego Airport
* San DIego Parks
* An Afternoon in Ocean Beach "92107"
* Chateau De Meow Cat Animal Shelter
* Real Estate Links
* Ocean Beach Online
* Mission Beach Online
* Pacific Beach Online
* San Diego Hotels
Newport Ave. Ocean Beach
Ocean Beach Pier Photos #1
Ocean Beach Pier #2
Ocean Beach Pier Photos #3
Ocean Beach Pier #4
Home Page Photos
* Ocean Beach Business Directory
PB PowerHouse Gym
Baja Animal Sanctuary
Baja Animals #2
Baja Animals #3
Baja Animals #4
* Denver Real Estate
Ocean Beach Web Cam
PB Mortgage Center
History of Pacific Beach
Galoka Restaurant Pacific Beach
Mission Beach Girls
* Introducing Joe Mystic
* Cantina Pacific Beach
Pacific Beach Mortgage Center
* The Mission 2 Cafe
* San Diego discount hotels
* Pacific Beach hotels
* Catamaran Resort Hotel
* Pacific Beach car rentals
Pacific Beach Vacation Homes
* SeaWorld San Diego
* Pacific Beach Block Party
* Plastic Clothing
San Diego Stays.com
* Surfer Girl Photos
* Mission Beach Concierge
* Mission Beach Girls
* San Diego Zoo
* San Diego Wild Animal Park
* Paciific Beach Online Photos
* Moondoggies Pacific Beach
* Over the Line 2003 Photos
Kabuki Sushi Restaurant
Karinya Thai Restaurant
Pacific Bean Coffee
Rosarito Beach Online
* Rusty Spokes Bike Shop
* RAW CLOTHING
* Paradise Point Resort and Spa
* Pacific Beach Best Western Hotel
* San Diego Ocean Reports
* Pacific Beach
* San Diego Beaches
* San Diego Visitor Information
* North Pacific Beach
* Ocean Beach
* World Famous Restaurant
* A Day with LHR Clothing
California Beach Girls and Swimsuit Models, 92109 #2
* LHR Beach Girls #3
* MMP Productions.com
* Typhoon Saloon & Big Bertha's
* Pacific Beach Online August 2003
* Bicycle Discovery Bike Shop
* Atomic Shoes Garnet Ave.
* Atomic Trading Company Clothing
*Miller Lite Bikini Contest #2
* Miller Lite Bikini Contest #1
* Anotomic Rag Vintage Clothing
* MILEAGE CLUB WEAR
* Crystal Pier and Hotel
* Miller Lite Bikini Contest Finals
* Mileage Clubwear Fall and Winter Clothing 2003
* Rosarito Beach Hotel
* Anna Brazil Bikini's
* PAPAS and BEER Rosarito
* Rosarito Beach History
* LA RACK Casual Clothing
* Mercedes and Stephanie Photo Shoot
* Maddie Moon Designs Fashions Shoot
* San Diego Travel Guide
* San Diego Hotels *
* Mission Beach Girls Jessica
* LA RACK Fashion Shoot
* Pacific Beach Vacation Rentals
* Best of Pacific Beach Photos #1
* Ocean Beach Octoberfest 2003
* Best of Pacific Beach Photos #2
* Pacific Beach Fest 2003
* Best of Pacific Beach Photos #3
* Jessica South Mission Photo Shoot 1
* LA RACK Fashion Shoot #2
LA RACK Fashion Shoot #2
*South Mission Beach Photo Shoot #1
* Mission Beach Girls South Mission Photos 1
* Mission Beach Girls South Mission Photos 2
* Mission Beach Girls South Mission Photos 3
* RUM JUNGLE Internet Cafe & Juice Bar
* Picoso Mexican Restaurant
* SAN DIEGO HOTELS -Master Links Page
* FOXPLORATION Studio Tours, Rosarito
* Festival Plaza Hotel, Rosarito Mexico
* MEXICOACH Mexican Transportation
* Mission Beach Girls - Gabbie, Tiffany, Laurie,..#1.
* Mission Beach Girls - Gabbie, Tiffany, Laurie,..#2.
Mission Beach Girls -Gabbie, Tiffany, Laurie,..#3
* Mission Beach Girls -Gabbie, Tiffany, Laurie,..#4
* Mileage Clubwear Fashions and Fun Photo Shoot
* Seacoast Square Executive Suites / Offices / Retail
* Best of Mission Beach Photos #4
* El Nido Restaurant -Rosarito Mexico
* Rosarito Mexico Scenic Photos #2
* Baja Chat Internet Cafe Rosarito Mexico
* Cabrillo National Monument and Park San Diego
* Cabrillo National Park and Monument
* California State Parks in San Diego
* San Diego County Parks
* Rosarito Mexico Local Phone Numbers
* RosaritoBeachOnline.com SITE MAP
* How to Buy Real Estate in Mexico
* Rock and Roll Taco -Rosarito Mexico
* San Diego County Parks and Attractions
U.S. State Dept. - Mexico Travel Information
* Mount Soledad Scenic Overlook and Memorial
* Mission Beach Girls Charlene, Carla, Pacific Beach
* Mission Beach Girls visit Cabrillo Tidal Pools
* Pacific Beach Boxing / Cardio Gym
* Tidal Pools of Baja California
* Las Rocas Resort and Spa -Rosarito Mexico
* SD Job Info.com
* Best of Pacific Beach Photos #5
* The Big Squeeze Juice Bar Cafe
* Society Billiards, Pool Hall, Cafe
* Mission Bay Water Sports Camp
Best of the Beaches Photos April 2004
Pacific Beach Online -March 2004
* World Curry Restaurant Pacific Beach
* MIZU Sushi Mission Beach
* Endless Summer Surfing Adventures -
*Best of the Beach Photos #7
* La Jolla Childrens Pool -Scenic Photos
* A day at the Beach -Mission Beach Girls 4-24
* Balboa Park -Museums, Attractions, Scenic Photos
* Mission Beach Girls Charlene, Kami, Kristen, PB
* Maddie Moons Summer Fashions
* 944 Magazine
* San Diego City Website
* Happy Surf Magazine
* Ocean Beach Farmers Market
* 2004 "PB" Pacific Beach Block Party
* The Krishna Cafe, Boutique & Gift Shop
Pacific Beach Camping & RV Park
* Best of the beach photos #8 MAY 2004
* Queen of Surf -Womens Surf Contest 2004
* Cafe Yen Asian Cuisine PB
Isola Tapas Bar and Lounge Pacfic Beach
Daddios Restaurant 4656 Mission Blvd
* Paper Doll Salon 1263 Garnet Ave
* An Afternoon with LHR Clothing #2
* Mileage Clubwear Summer Fashions 2004
* Pacific Beach Jet Ski & Boat Rentals
* Happy Barrels Surf School
* Pacific Surf.org Surf School
* 2004 Pacific Beach Block Party
* 2004 Fourth of July
* 2004 Over The Line #1
* Ocean Beach Peoples Co Op & Deii
* 2004 Over The Line Tournament #1
* 2004 Imperial Beach Sandcastle Contest #1
* 2004 Imperial Beach Sandcastle Contest #2
* Pacific Beach Online June 2004
* Melrose Pacific Beach Clothing & Body Piercing
* A Day w/ Mission Beach Girl Laura
* 2004 Over The Line Photos #2
* Atomic Clothing Fashion Shoot 8/21/2004
* Mission Beach Girls 8/21/04 South Mission / Belmont Park
* A Day in Imperial Beach / Volvo Sandcastle
* Belmont Park & Giant Dipper Roller Coaster
* 2004 Queen of Surf Contest Pacific Beach
* 2004 Fourth of July Photos #2
* aPRODUCTIONSdotNET Nightclub Page
* 2004 AVP Pro Volleyball Mariners Point
* Lahainas Beach Bar & Grill
* Calafia Historic Landmark, Hotel Baja Ca
* Puerto Nuevo Baja Mexico "Lobster Village"
* Black's Beach Torrey Pines Glider Port
* Windandsea Beach w/ Laura & Kirsten
* Windandsea Beach La Jolla 6800 Neptune Place
*Cafe Milano 711 Pearl St. La Jolla
Partner Link Exchange
* 2004 OMBAC Longboard Classic
* The Cream of the Crop Boutique
* Cream of the Crop Photo Shoot #1
* Surf Club Women's Fashions Fall 2004
* Surf Club Surf Shop Pacific Beach
* La Jolla Village Online
* San Diego Links Page
8 Rosarito Animal Shelter Needs Help -Article
* The Green Flash Restaurant
* KONOS Surf Club Breakfast
* EZ J's Sandwich Shop in PB
* 2004 Pacific Beach Fest Photos
* Rosarito Childrens Center Baja Mexico
* PANGAEA OUTPOST 909 Garnet Ave
* A Trip to Rosarito W/ Laura & Charlene
Sinbad Cafe & Hookah Bar 1050 Garnet
* Trip to the Rosarito Childrens Center #2
* Best of The Beach Photos Summer 2004
* Best of The Beach Photos Fall 2004
* Rosarito Children article #3
* 2004 Pacific Beach Christmas Parade
* Rosarito Childrens Christmas Parties 2004
* Mission Beach Girls Belmont Park Mission Beach Dec. 18
* Online Swimwear Shopping, Swimsuits, Bikinis, Beachwear
* Garnet Area Shops and Clothing Stores
* China Inn Chinese Restaurant
* The History of Mission Beach
* Flashbacks "Fashion Revisited" Clothing Store
* Buffalo Exchange "New and Recycled" Fashions
* The River Clothing Store
* South Mission Beach w/ Mission Beach Girls Jan 2005
* Flashbacks Fashion Shoot Jan. 21 2005
* Sunsplash Swimwear Boutique Pacific Beach
* Rosarito & Tijuana Children Shelters Article #5
* The River Clothing Photo Shoot Feb 5
* Javanican Coffee House Pacific Beach
* Theo's Pizza and Subs PB and OB
Zanzibar Coffee House & Gallery PB
* Lacy's Boutique & Clothing Store PB
* Zanzibar Coffee House & Gallery PB
* Shuz Boutique 1043 Garnet PB
* Electric Chair Salon & Primitive Kool Gallery OB
* Pacific Beach Online January 2005
* Dog Beach in Ocean Beach
* Best of The Beach Photos January 2005
* Tijuana Orphanage for Girls Article #6
* Hamels Surf Shop Mission Beach
* Lola Luna Clothing Boutique Ocean Beach
* Tijuana Childrens Orphanage Article #7
* Seaside Cantina - on the boardwalk
* La Crosse Wisconsin Photos
* Melrose Pacific Beach Photo Shoot March 4 #1
* Melrose Pacific Beach Photo Shoot #2
* Cafe 976 Coffee House PB
* Rosarito Tijuana Childrens Easter Article #8
* Monster Surf & High Tide Photos 3-15 2005
* Pink Zone Clothing Pacific Beach
* La Jolla California Scenic Photos
* Shell Beach La Jolla Photo Shoot
* Pink Zone Clothing Photo Shoot 2
* 2005 AVP Volleyball June 10-12 Mariners Point
* Mission Beach Girl Clothing
* Day with the Mission Beach Girls & Cheap Retals
* Rock 105.3 Bikini Contest 2005 #1
* Road Trip to Venice Beach, Santa Monica & Laguna Beach
* Socal Beaches Magazine
* 2005 Pacific Beach Block Party
* The Wave House Bar, Grill and Wave Machine
* 2005 Pacific Beach 4rth of July Photos #1
* 2005 Pacific Beach 4rth of July Photos #2
* 2005 Mission Bay Over The Line Photos #1
* Mileage Clothing Summer Fashions Photo Shoot
* 2005 Imperial Beach Sandcastle Contest Photos
* Socal Beaches Magazine Fashion Show #1
* Socal Beaches Magazine Fashion Show #2
* Sunset Cliffs with Mission Beach Girls Nikki & Meenakshi
* A day in Mission Beach w/ Elisa & Courtney
* San Diego Beaches w/ SoCal Helicopters
* A day with SoCal Helicopters #2
* AVP Pro Beach Volleyball website
* Codewear Clothing
* Pacific Beach Surf School
* Pacific Beach Surf Shop
* 2005 Taste at the Cove Fashion Show / Skateboard Expo #1
* 2005 Taste at the Cove Fashion Show / Skateboard Expo #2
* Miguel Lopez Pacific Beach Boardwalk Artist
* Vegatarian Answers.com
* San Diego City Guide
* Animal Protection & Rescue League
* www.PacificBeach Online Index #1
* Gringo's Cantina, Bar & Restaurant
* TOWER 23 Lounge 723 Felspar
* Charlie's Baked Bread 1808 Garnet
* Robb Field Skate Park Ocean Beach
* JORDAN "Surf Sky Spirit" Restaurant
* REALS - A Comprehensive Real Estate Directory
* Pacific Beach Online Yahoo Directory
* A day in Mission Beach w/ Natasha & Sarah
* Mission Beach Yahoo Links Directory
* Mission Beach Yahoo Directory
* 2005 Beanies & Bikini's Snowboard Jam and Bikini Contest #
* 2005 Beanies & Bikini's Snowboard Jam Mission Beach #2
* Liquid Eyewear
* A day in Laguna Beach with Tiffany
* A day at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas
* Pacific Beach & Mission Beach Sunset Photos
* Ocean Beach with Melissa, Briana & a 1949 Woddie DeSoto
* Pacific Beach "PB" Bar and Grill
* Premium Southern California Bodyguard Protection Services
* A day in South Mission Beach w/ Karis
* The Ocean Beach Pier Cafe
* 2006 La Jolla Car Show
* A day with Sirena, Cidney & a 1956 Chevy
* Hip Hair Salon & Piercing 1039 Garnet Ave
Copyright ©2000-2006 Homes.com, Inc. All Rights
HOMES.COM is one of the largest Internet real estate sites with hundreds of thousands of homes for sale and apartment rentals with photos, descriptions, and relocation services. The advertisers and publishers are not responsible or liable for misinformation, misprints, or other errors. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Properties subject to prior sale or rental.